CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

SPOOKY TIMES

And spooky times it is (literally & figuratively speaking)... Well folks, I had some down time and I was able to put these cute cards together. Once I got my creative juices flowing and I tidied up my workspace, I had so much fun creating these Halloween cards, I really like how they all turned out...I hope you like them!





In the past couple of weeks, we had two back to school nights, one for Noah at his school and one for Bryce & Zack (thankfully they both go to C-House). We've been to Bryce's High School football games on Friday nights and then to Noah's Pop Warner games on Saturday afternoons. Last night the Chancellors lost 14-28...their team had some injured players which probably contributed to their loss...Noah's team is on a winning streak and will hopefully win today's game against the Valley Eagles. The boys seem to be liking their classes this semester and Noah likes his teacher. We're looking forward to their 5 week report cards...That's it for now. I'll post more later.

No comments: