CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Creative Rambling and More

It's me again! As I mentioned in my previous blog, My sis and I have been getting ready for another event...We've been putting together some new cards some with a little twist...When you have a minute, head on over to our website HERE. This is our very own website! We're so excited about it. We also have our Blog HERE that we keep do keep current as well. Michelle & I are having so much fun with the Sassy Sisters venture. We have met so many people and we have also learned alot about having our own "business". It's been quite a whirlwind experience for us. I remembered that I do have some pictures to share of the cards that we have been working on.
I call this card Silhouette. I think it looks pretty elegant. I also created this one I really liked the way they turned out and I will definitely be adding this to our collection! Check back again soon...I'll post more of what we've been up to later.

No comments: