CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL

Well, Today was the first day of school for our boys, so now we're back to our school routine! I usually roll out of bed at 5:00 am (typical for me)threw a load of clothes in the washer, made coffee, checked e-mails, put dishes away, got lunch together, woke up Bryce to hit the shower, woke up Zack and then Noah. Noah was out of the house by 6:45 to catch the school bus and we left just after 7 to be at school by 7:30! (Whew!) This year should be interesting...Bryce is a Junior now and Zack is a Freshman at Chatsworth HS. Noah is in 5th grade at Hesby Oaks. I tried to snap some pics of them before school, but time just got away...I'll try again later.

It's late and I'm pooped! Goodnight everybody!

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to find your blog when searching for info online about Hesby Oaks. My daughter happens to go there too and is in 2nd grade. Perhaps we'll meet at the HIP meeting one day or at other school functions.