CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Three Day Weekend - WOO HOO!

AHHH, This weekend is Memorial Day and we get a 3 day weekend! Our family really needs the down time. Brent & Noah went on an overnight trip to ride their bikes. Bryce, Zack & I are home for the moment. I'll be heading to Downtown L.A. for breakfast at The Pantry and then to a ribbon wholesaler. Then tonight, we get to enjoy the beautiful music of the Brothers Cazimero, who are in concert at Whittier College. We get to see them every May. We just love them and we are so fortunate to know them personally. Their concerts are always awesome!
Check back later for pictures. I promise!

1 comment:

The Norris Family said...

Sooo jealous!!! Hope you had fun at the concert!!! I just found a piece of paper with their autographs on it to me from 1978!!